If you are in Brighton and Hove, East or West Sussex, we can offer a free consultation either by email, phone or personal visit. Contact us and we can talk you through what will be best for you.
We are able to offer support nationally, subject to availability, please contact us for further details.
You may require a quick email response we can sign post you to websites, other services and answer quick queries.
You may need a more in depth telephone conversation, we can call at a pre-arranged time to discuss our advice and support that we can offer.
You may require a personal visit we will discuss prior to this how we can prepare for it. We may read your latest Ofsted, refer to your website or you may want to send us your Self Evaluation Form or any current planning you have. We will arrange a mutually convenient time please allow a maximum of 2 hours for this. The first hour (depending on the size of your setting) you will be able to show us round, introduce us to staff and help us to get to know you and what you offer. We will then, (with your permission) take some time to observe and focus on any area you may have highlighted. Feedback will then be given verbally including ways forward. We look at packages of support we recommend and leave you with a ‘no obligation’ offer.
Packages of support
Our training packages are designed to be highly effective and offer good value for money. Please contact us for more details and we will be happy to advise you further. We are able to offer a range of support, here are just a few ideas -
- Self Evaluation
- Room Observations
- Action and Development Plans
- Post Ofsted support
- Reviewing the cycle of Observation, Assessment and Planning
- New Business start up
- Identifying and supporting children with individual needs
- Small adult led groups
- Targeted Support Plans - SENDCo support
- Reviewing Policies and Procedures
- Staffing and Recruitment advice and support
- Interview preparation and conducting
- The Learning and Emotional Environment
- Safeguarding and Welfare Guidance, Audit and training
- Internal and External Supervision and Appraisals
- Early Years Pupil Premium – closing the gap
- Providing an ‘Anti-Biased’ approach including equality and diversity
- Parental support including Parent EYFS training sessions
Get in touch
Book your free consultation
We would love to hear from you. Send us an email using our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Alternatively, you can contact us via direct email or give us a call.
Orange Caterpillar - Copyright 2014